At this point, we offer shipping to all 50 U.S. states.
Where do you ship to?
At this point, we offer shipping to all 50 U.S. states.
Where do you ship from?
Our warehouse is located in Dallas, Texas ensuring speedy delivery to both the East and West Coast.
When will you be shipping to my country?
We are currently working with international carriers to finalise out shipping outside of the U.S.
We will have multiple countries available for shipping by the end of 2021. If you would like to know when we will be shipping to your country please message us on web chat at the bottom of the screen.
If you really can't wait, email us and we can see what we can do about getting you a order.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer two shipping options:
Standard shipping is $5.95 (free over $50)
Express shipping is $8.95
How long does shipping take?
After placing your order, your order will be dispatched within 48 business hours. Once dispatched, Standard Shipping via DHL Expedited Max is generally 2-4 business days whereas Express Shipping via USPS Priority is at little as 1-3 days.
What if my package is lost?
We are not responsible for lost or stolen shipments. Please ensure your destination has a secure point of delivery. Tracking numbers are provided by email at the time of shipment. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
What if I have to cancel or edit my order?
Email us as soon as possible and if we're able to catch it before it ships we can help. Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or edit it.
What payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Zip (Quadpay).
How does Zip work?
Shop at Dimple Color and choose Zip at checkout to pay later. You’ll pay the first installment upfront, and the rest over 6 weeks. For more information visit Zip.
Where are Dimple Color lenses manufactured?
Dimple contacts are proudly manufactured in Australia by Gelflex Pty Ltd. Gelflex have been manufacturing contact lenses for 45 years.
What prescription powers do you offer?
Our prescription lenses come in negative powers (for short-sighted wearers) from -0.25 to -6.00 in steps of 0.25.
We do not offer prescription color lenses in plus powers (for long-sighted wearers).
What materials are your colored lenses made from?
Dimple Color are made with 55% water and 45% Methafilcon-A
Are Dimple Color lenses FDA approved?
Yes, Dimple Color are approved by the FDA as well as other international standards including CE and TGA.
What sizes do they come in?
Dimple Color come in one standard size:
Base curve: 8.60 mm
Diameter: 14.30 mm
Does Dimple offer toric lenses for people with astigmatism?
Unfortunately we do not manufactur lenses for people with astigmatism as this point.
What is the replacement schedule?
All Dimple Color lenses come with a one month replacement from when the lenses are opened. Please ensure you follow all care instructions for storing and using the lenses during this period.
Can I recycle my packaging?
Our mailer boxes and blister boxes are fully recyclable.
Our blisters themselves cannot be recycled on their own through general recycling due to their size. If you're not able to return used blister cases and contact lenses through the Terracycle program, you can simply remove the foil from the contact lens blister pack and place the plastic blisters inside a larger plastic bottle, which can then be placed in general plastic recycling.
Wearing your lenses
What should I do when wearing the lenses?
First, we recommend removing the lenses and soaking them in the contact lens case provided for 24 hours before using them. Only use a multipurpose solution that is approved for use with soft disposable contact lenses.
Then, follow the instructions below for wearing the lenses.
Putting them in
Always wash and dry your hands before handling your lenses. Remove lens and check that the lens is immersed in fluid. Do not use if the packaging is not sealed.
1. Check that your lens is turned the right way by putting it on your finger. (Fig. 01: not the right way. Fig. 02: the right way.)
2. Use your middle finger to hold your lower eyelid (Fig. 03) down and your other hand to hold your upper lid up. Put the daily on your eye. (Fig. 04) And do it all again on the other side.
Taking them out
Look up and hold down your lower lid. Gently pinch the bottom edge of your daily (easy does it) and lift it out of your eye with the pads of your index finger and thumb. And do the same on the other side.
Only touch your lenses with freshly cleaned hands. Pop the lens out o
Do you have general wearing instructions?
Yes, our instructions for wearing your Dimple contacts are provided in an IFU pamphlet inside your contact lens box.
We have created a short video showing how to store and care for your contact lenses.
You can also view these instructions below:
Clean and disinfect your lenses following strictly the instructions on your solution bottle or as directed by your Eyecare practitioner. This should limit the existence of potentially harmful bacteria and fungi. If the lenses dry out follow the Disinfection/Soaking step above, replace with new lenses or consult your eye care practitioner.
1. We recommend that you replace your lenses frequently and care for them daily. Your eye care practitioner will recommend a wearing regime, but if in doubt ask them for advice. Always follow their recommendations and make regular visits.
2. This lens is designed for monthly wear and to be replaced as directed. Any variation to this should only be done on the advice of your eye care practitioner.
3. If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care practitioner.
4. Avoid long nails which harbour bacteria. A scratched eye is vulnerable to infection.
5. Replace damaged or scratched lenses immediately.
6. Insert lenses before applying make-up. Remove lenses before removing make-up. Use fibre and oil free mascaras. Avoid contact between your lenses and hair lacquer or other cosmetic aerosols.
7. Keep your lenses out of reach of children.
8. Remove your lenses in the presence of noxious or irritating fumes.
9. Only use your lenses for water sports if water-tight goggles are worn.
1. DON’T sleep in your lenses.
2. DON’T use household products (e.g. disinfectants) on your lenses. They can seriously damage your eyes.
3. DON’T wear your lenses when using eye medications or eye drops (unless advised to do so).
4. DON’T use saliva to wet your lenses.
5. DON’T rinse your lenses or lens case with tap water.
How do I know if the lenses are inside out?
Place the contact lens on your fingertip and look at it from side-on. If the edge looks like it's flared out rather than forming a "U" shape, it's probably inside out. Refer to the inside of your Dimple box for illustrations. Don't worry, you'll get better at identifying this as your start wearing your lenses regularly.
Rewards and Referral Programs
How do I join the rewards program?
All you need is an account on dimple.com If you haven't made an account with us yet, sign up here. You'll need to create an account to redeem any referral discounts as well.
How do referrals work?
Referred friends must be first-time customers for both of you to receive referral rewards. Referrals must be initiated through the referral module on the rewards page or using the unique referral link on your account page. (You need to create an account to redeem your rewards.) Once your friend makes their first purchase over $49 with your link, you will receive your reward. We'll send you an email whenever one of your referrals uses your code to make a purchase. You can also check your 'Rewards History' to see a list of any points that you have received for referrals.
- DIMPLECOLOR DIMPLECOLOR DIMPLECOLOR DIMPLECOLOR DIMPLECOLOR